Contoh Soal Reading Test SMP Beserta Kunci Jawabannya
Halo sobat IBI pada kesempatan kali ini IBI akan membahas tentang contoh reading test untuk siswa SMP. mari kita simak bersama.
Instruction: Read the text carefully then answer the questions by giving a cross mark (X) on the answer sheet (a, b, c, d or e).
Read the following text and answer question 1 to 5.
My classroom is very big. There are twenty classroom and forty chairs for students. The teacher’s table is in front of the classroom. The teacher sit behind the table. Behind her is the whiteboard. Beside the whiteboard is a map of Indonesian archipelago. Under the map, there is a bookshelf. There are two windows in the room. Between the windows is a picture of Prambanan temple. I like my classroom very much.
- “My classroom is very big “. The underlined word ..
- How is the writer’s classroom ?
a. It is very big
b. It is very clean
c. It is in front of the school
d. It has forty chairs for students
e. It is so dirty
- Where does the teacher sit ?
a. In front of the classroom.
b. Behind the whiteboard.
c. Behind the table.
d. Under the map.
e. Behind the white board
- Where is the whiteboard ?
a. Behind the table.
b. Beside the teacher.
c. Behind the wall
d. Behind the teacher.
e. In front of the window.
- Does the writer like his class very much ?
a. No, it is not.
b. No, it does not.
c. Yes,it is.
d. Yes , I am
e. Yes, he is.
Read the following text and answer question 6-10.
I love dogs very much. I keep some dogs in my house. They are Casper, Midas, Brownie and Dottie. Casper is a dachshund. He’s short with long body and four strong legs. Brownie is a collie. She has long and thick fur. What color is her fur? Brown, of course that’s why I call her Brownie. Dottie is a Dalmatian. She has a slim body and four long legs. She has thin fur and dots all over her body. The last is Midas. He is a bulldog. He has a large head, a short neck and thick short legs. He’s very strong. I always take care of my dogs every day.
- What kind of text is the text above?
- The generic structure of the text is ….
a. description – identification
b. Identification – description
c. Orientation – events – Reorientation
d. Reorientation – events – Orientation
e. Events – Reorientation –Orientation
- “She has long and thick fur”. The antonym of the underlined word is…
He’s short with long body and four strong legs’
the sentence is one of the ……… of the text.
- How many dogs does the writer have?
1 c. 3 e. 5
b. 2 d. 4
Demikian artikel yang dapat IBI sampaikan, semoga dapat bermanfaat dan dapat dijadikan bahan untuk belajar bahasa Inggris sobat IBI semua.
Referensi materi IBI yang lainnya:
- Contoh Jurnal Dalam Bahasa Inggris Tentang Correlation
- Contoh Proposal Skripsi Bab I Bahasa Inggris Tentang Correlation
- Procedure Text: Cara Membuat Tempura Dalam Bahasa Inggris Dan Artinya
- 3 Contoh Dialog Bahasa Inggris Tentang Invitation Lengkap Beserta Artinya