Contoh Soal Tentang Adjective Dan Kunci Jawaban
- Generally, girls are ______ than boys.
A. talkative C. more talkative
B. most talkative
- Cricket is an ______game.
A. exciting C. excitinger
- Arpita is looking _______ in this dress.
A. gorgeous C. gorgeousest
- She has a very ______voice.
A. sour bitter C. Sweetest
- Diamond is the _______natural material.
A. hard C.harder
- This exercise is quite ______
A. more simple C. most simple
- Rohan is a _______ boy.
A. trustworthy C. trustworthier
- The entire staff of the hotel we stayed at was very ________.
A. friendly C. friendlier
- You are getting _____ all the time!
A. gooder C. goodest
- Your efforts to accomplish this project are _____!
A. outstandinger C. outstandingest
- My elder brother is 25, he still feels _______when he sees cockroach.
A. frightender C. frightened
- Mr. Sharma felt very _____ when his son failed the final examination.
A. more disappointed C. most disappointed
- I feel ______on Sundays.
A. relaxed C. relaxing
- Rohan felt _____ when his manager shouted at him in front of his juniors.
A. proud C. honoured
- He is______so he avoids being photographed.
A. bashful C. confident
- It is always ________to seek the advice of your elders in difficult times.
A. beneficial C. useless
- We had a _______ time at the alumni meet.
A. least C. great
- John is very ______ about his wedding.
A. excited C. boring
- He doesn’t seem ____ in your offer.
A. interested C. interesting
- The news of her death ______ us.
A. stunning C. stunned
Thanks for big your attention and see you 🙂
Referensi Materi Lainnya dari IBI yang wajib kita ketahui :
- Syair-Syair Terkenal Karya Matthew Arnold Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- 25 Frase Asing (Foreign Phrases) Yang Digunakan Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- Pengertian, Macam Kata Kerja Frase (Phrasal Verb) Dan Contoh Kalimat Beserta Artinya
- Contoh Soal Tentang Conjunction Dan Kunci Jawaban