Narrative Text Bahasa Inggris Berjudul “ Monkey And Crocodile “ Lengkap Dengan Pembahasan Generic Structure
The Story of Smart Monkey and Dull Crocodile
One day there was a monkey. He wanted to cross a river. There he saw a crocodile so he asked the crocodile to take him across the other side of the river. The crocodile agree and told the monkey to jump on its back. Then the crocodile swam down the river with the monkey on his top.Unluckily, the crocodile was very hungry, he stopped in the middle of the river and said to the monkey, “My father is very sick. He has to eat the heart of the monkey.
So he will be healthy again.”At the time, the monkey was in dangerous situation and he had to think hard. Then he had a good idea. He told the crocodile to swim back to the river bank. “What’s for?” asked the crocodile. “Because I don’t bring my heart,” said the monkey. “I left it under a tree, near some coconuts in the river bank.”The crocodile agreed and turned around.
He swam back to the bank of the river. As soon as they reached the river bank, the monkey jumped off the crocodile’s back. Then he climbed up to the top of a tree.“Where is your heart?” asked the crocodile. “You are foolish,” said the monkey to the crocodile. “Now I am free and I have my heart.”
Generic structure :
- Orientation : The participants or characters of the story are a smart monkey and dull crocodile. The time set is just one day. The story takes place in a river
- Complication : Every narrative text must consist of conflict or problem. A simple definition of problem is when something goes and it is not what we want. In the story the complication start when the crocodile want to eats the monkey. Of course the monkey don not want to be the crocodile’s meal and that is the problem which sets the whole story.
- Resolution : A problem must be resolved. It can succeed or fail. In this story, the monkey succeeds to solve the problem. He gets free from the hungry crocodile.
Demikianlah pembahasan materi kali ini mengenai “ Narrative Text Bahasa Inggris Berjudul “ Monkey And Crocodile “ Lengkap Dengan Pembahasan Generic Structure “.
Semoga dapat membantu dan memberikan ilmu yang bermanfaat bagi kita semua.
Thank you for attention friends …
Referensi Materi Lainnya dari IBI yang wajib kita ketahui :
- Pengertian, Tujuan Dan Informasi Lainnya Mengenai TOEFL ITP
- Cara Efektif Memahami Tulisan Dalam Bahasa Inggris (Reading Strategy)
- Contoh Percakapan Untuk 2 Orang Yang Menggunakan ” Past Continous Tense ” Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- Hal Yang Dapat Dilakukan Pengajar Dalam Mengurangi Rasa Bosan Siswa Ketika Belajar LISTENING